Monday, June 8, 2009

Albertson's Doubles

Yay! We got Albertson's double coupons in Sunday's paper. They are good until tomorrow. So, this is what I got.

  • Skintimate shave gel (orig. 1.50)- use SS 4/26 and double= FREE

  • Crystal Light Drink Mix 10-12 qt canister (orig 3.34) use printable at Group A plus double = FREE

  • Kraft Bagelfuls (orig.2.50) use printable PYP on Coupon List plus double = FREE

  • Kraft Shredded or chunk cheese 6-8oz.(orig 2.00)- use printable at Group A and double = .40

  • Oscar Mayer Weiners 16 oz- (orig 2.00) use SS5/10 and double =.40

  • Planters Big Nut bars- multipack (orig 2.50) use SS4/19 plus double = .25

Plus I bought a couple of other things as well, but not with the doubles. So I spent $16.78 and saved $88.84! Awesome! I bought several of each item. I get 5 papers every Sunday so that I get 5 of every coupon and then I can buy 5 items when they are cheapest and then I won't have to buy that item again until it is on sale.

Ok, so you are probably wondering what SS means and where to get the printables. SS stands for Smart Source. This is the name of the coupons that they came in in the paper. There is also PG, for Proctor and Gamble and RP for Red Plum and U for Unilever. I hope that helps. Also, there are tons of printable coupon links at pinchingyourpennies.com. Go to Coupon List at the top of the site, put in Utah and then you will be able to find every coupon by Alphabetical order and where it is located. Even the link to it if it is a printable. Oh, also Group A is a bunch of printable coupons on grocerysmarts.com. Well, happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Amber,

    This is awesome! You really need to teach me how to do this! Question for you? Do you ever price match at Wal-mart? And do they accept other store's coupons?

    You should come down and do a coupon class for me at my house.

    ReplyDelete